Searching for prices for mobile power washing services? You might have a difficult time finding advertised pricing that will match your project specifically. Here are five main points to consider when looking for power washing prices on the Internet.
1. Project Size. You have probably heard the claim “No job too big or too small!”. While that may be true, professional power washing companies can have overhead and expenses that require the use of a minimum charge to help cover those costs. On the other end of the spectrum, larger projects may qualify for a reduced hourly rate.
2. Price Structure. How does a power washing company charge for their services? By the hour or by the foot? Or do they charge one “lump-sum” fee for the entire job? A company may even use different structures for different projects. Consider requesting a “Not-To-Exceed” amount to make sure you stay within your budget.
3. Chemicals/Detergents. Are special materials required to complete the job? Are they included in the quoted price or is there an additional charge? Chemicals, detergents, and special tools may be necessary for a quality job done right. Some industrial cleaning solutions can cost up to $50/gallon or more.
4. Frequency. Some companies offer discounts for monthly service contracts because the maintained areas are less dirty and easier to clean. However, a one-time driveway cleaning will probably be full price.
5. Complexity. How dirty is the project? Is the area easily accessed? Will the workers have access to a water supply? Spraying a little dust off a house is far less complicated than oil or gum removal. Some jobs have associated risks that could require special tools or insurance that might result in higher pricing.
Power washing prices vary greatly depending on each of these factors. Many service companies find it easier to offer free estimates than trying to develop a pricing structure that encompasses all possible scenarios. Whether researching prices online or getting estimates, be sure to communicate your budget requirements before work begins and make sure you understand what to expect from the final bill.
We offer free estimates to our customers in the Greater Phoenix Metro area in lieu of publishing a list of pressure washing prices on our website. This allows our managers to give your project the individual attention it deserves. Call today for your FREE ESTIMATE ~> (602) 373-1515.
Copyright 2012 ACME Powerwash