Paver Cleaning Phoenix, AZ
Looking for a paver cleaning company in Phoenix, AZ? You found us! Call today to request a free estimate!
Paver Cleaning Services
We use our hot-water pressure washers to steam-clean and powerwash paver surfaces. We clean pavers at commercial properties and residential homes. Here are some of the most common paver cleaning projects we work on:
- Cleaning oil and grime from driveways, entries, and commercial parking lots.
- Removing grease and grime from paver courtyards, patios, and pool areas.
- Power washing dirt & debris from paver sidewalks and patios (including excessive dust/mud from summer monsoons).
- Cleaning up paint spills, Blue Stake and graffiti removal, etc.
- Removing bird droppings, steam-cleaning and disinfecting affected pavers.
- Preparing pavers for sealer application. See our paver sealing website for more information about our sealer application services.
- Cleaning up new construction projects and remodels.
Paver Cleaning Equipment and Materials
We use commercial-grade, skid-mounted pressure washers carried on flatbed trucks. Each machine is capable of spraying out heated water and steam up to 300°F and 3,500 PSI. We use several different types of pressure wands and spinning surface cleaners with rotating nozzles to ensure the deepest and most uniformly clean surface attainable. For really tough stains on pavers, we may also use a selection of biodegradable chemicals. Each of our trucks generally carries two pressure washing machines and two technicians, completing projects twice as fast!